There is a lot you can do to make the most out of your Zencare profile. Here are tips for increasing referrals through your page:
- Share your profile with referral agents so they know you have an online presence: Have you shared your profile with the 20 colleagues you used to work with at the hospital, university, or agency? Is your Zencare link in your email signature, business card, and/or personal website? If the people who want to refer to you know that you have an online presence, they will be more likely to share your link with prospective clients and those clients will be more inclined to reach out to you as informed consumers.
- Add the Zencare therapist web badge to your website: Google search rankings (also known as 'search engine optimization' or SEO) depend heavily on the number of page views your page receives. Adding the web badge to your website shows that you’re a member of a trusted community, and helps drive more visitors to your page so that it moves up in search rankings!
- Increase your phone consultation times: If you are only offering one hour time slots for phone consultations, it may help to add a morning and evening time.
We have also learned that sometimes, clinicians receive referrals through Zencare but they don't turn into ongoing clients. Here are some tips on ensuring your clients have a great experience with you and you're able to build a client base:
- Ace your phone consults: Read more about how to leave a lasting impact on clients from that first phone call with them here.
- Lower cancellation and no-show rates: Confirm appointments with clients after your phone consult by text or email, and again 24 hours before the appointment.
- Give your clients a great experience: It goes without saying that word-of-mouth is a fantastic way to grow your practice, especially coupled with a great online presence to reach a different audience and help prospective clients be informed consumers. Clients who have great experiences will tell their friends and family members, as well as their psychiatrist, hospital case manager, and/or university referral coordinator. Make sure every client feels heard and understood, and every referral agent feel appreciated for working with you.