To add a new office address or add a new online therapy location in a different state, please refer to this article.
To change your office address to a different address or to change your in-person versus virtual therapy offerings in your current state, follow these steps:
- Log into members.zencare.co
- Go to the "Availability & Locations" section of the portal.
- Scroll down to see "Practice Locations" section. Then click the "Add New Location" button.
- An "Add a new location" window will appear. Input your new location information and then select the "Create Location" button! Note: You will also need to input your license information if adding a new state location.
- If you would like to show up in searches for your physical location but do not want to display your address publicly, simply toggle off the "Would you like this address displayed on your profile?" toggle (see second screenshot).
If you would like to remove a location from your profile, follow steps 1 & 2 above then:
- In the "Practice Locations" section, click the "Remove Location" button.
- A "Remove a location" window will appear. Select the practice location you would like to delete. Then click the "Remove location" button. Note: you will not be able to remove all locations at once, as you must have at least one location displayed on your profile at all times. We recommend adding your new location first and then deleting your one.
- That's it! This location will now be removed from your profile.