We highly recommend adding recurring availability offerings to your phone consultation calendar in order to prevent you from running out of available slots! To add recurring availability, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the "Call Calendar" tab.
2. Hit the "Add" button and select "Add recurring availability."
3. A pop-up window will appear. Input your time offering and then select the recurrence pattern you would like: daily, every weekday, or custom. Note: You can add recurring availability offerings as well as recurring unavailable times by following these same steps but changing the toggle at the top of this pop-up window to "Unavailable."
4. Selecting a custom recurrence pattern will reveal additional fields for you to indicate what days you would like the availability to occur on, how often the event occurrence happens, and when you would like it to end. Once you have finished inputting all the fields, remember to hit "Save"!
This example shows a recurring event from 10:30am-11:30am, every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and continuing with no specified end date.
5. Verify that you see your new call availability showing up on your call calendar!
You can modify or delete recurring events at any point following the steps outlined here.