First, reschedule or cancel your photoshoot via your most recent confirmation email. Please note that a change fee may be charged to your account according to the schedule below.
To reschedule a photoshoot following a cancellation of a previous photoshoot due to scheduling or other conflicts, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to the Members portal, and navigate to the Photo/Videoshoot tab.
- Select the photoshoot type of: "I had to cancel my first photo/videoshoot last minute and am scheduling a new one" and hit "next."
3. Find your city and select a photoshoot option based on if you are creating an individual or group practice Zencare profile. Or, select the remote video set-up option if photoshoots are not yet available in your geography!
4. Select a photoshoot appointment in your neighborhood at a time that works best for you!
4. Attend your photoshoot! And as always, reach out to the Zencare team if you have any further questions.
Like therapists, our photographers rely on scheduled appointments, so we have a strict rescheduling and cancellation policy.
- Rescheduling within 3-7 days of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $60 rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $90 rescheduling fee.
- Cancelling within 7 days of the scheduled photoshoot will be subject to a $90 cancellation fee.