If you've enabled phone consultations, then clients have the option to request a free, 10-min phone call with you to learn more about your practice.
Watch this short video to learn what happens when a client requests an initial call or read the key points from the video in written form below!
- You will get an email notifying you when a client requests an initial phone consultation. The email address notifications are sent to is that which is indicated on your contact preferences here.
- To find details about the call, click the "View call details" button in the email. This will take you into the Zencare Members portal to a page providing more details about the client and their contact information.
- From here, you can message the client or reschedule/cancel the appointment as needed.
- All upcoming phone consultations will appear in your call calendar.
- You can also view a list of all upcoming, past, and cancelled calls below the call calendar. Upcoming calls are displayed your dashboard as soon as you log in.
- You should call the client at the number they indicate as close to the requested time as possible. Here are more tips on how to ace the initial call!
Note: When your profile is first published, our support team will also send you a test phone consultation to show you what the process looks like! :)
Here, you can read about phone consultations from a client's experience!