Follow these steps to add a new state location (in-person or virtual) and your corresponding state licensure to you Zencare profile:
- Log into members.zencare.co
- Go to the "Availability & Locations" section of the portal.
- Scroll down to see "Practice Locations" section. Then click the "Add New Location" button.
- An "Add a new location" pop-up will appear. Once you indicate the state of your new online practice or indicate a street address, you will be prompted to input your license information for the corresponding state. Enter your licensure information here, finish filling out the form, and then hit "Create Location."
- Once you have inputted your new state license, the Zencare team will verify your credential and your new location will be displayed on your profile within 48 business hours! A status of credential verification will show-up for the new location on your profile, allowing you to see whether verification is complete.
- Repeat this process for any additional states you are licensed in :)